Listed as a leading corporate, M&A and environment practice in Arizona by Chambers USA 2012.
Ranked as top bond counsel in Arizona by Thomson Reuters.
Squire Sanders (US) LLP
Squire Sanders’ Phoenix office has expanded rapidly since its opening in 1979 to develop solid working relationships with local, state, regional, national and international business and government leaders. The lawyers in our Phoenix office have consistently been recognized by prestigious peer-review publications for the legal profession including The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA, PLC Which lawyer? and U.S. News & World Report (in conjunction with Best Lawyers). They were also named Southwest Super Lawyers in a survey distributed by Thomson Reuters, and selected as National Finalists in Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Lawyers in America.
The lawyers in our Phoenix office serve clients ranging from small startup businesses and developers (based inside and outside the United States) to large manufacturers and multinational corporations, providing legal counsel both locally and globally, through Squire Sanders’ extensive network of national and international resources, with a particular emphasis on:
- Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance
- Taxation & Benefits
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Public & Infrastructure Finance
- Environmental, Safety & Health
- Native American Affairs & Federal Indian Law
- Labor & Employment
Our civic-minded Phoenix lawyers are members and leaders of several important legal and business groups including:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Arizona Association for Economic Development
- The Arizona Bankers Association
- Arizona Builders' Alliance
- Arizona Contractors Association, Inc.
- Arizona Manufacturers Council
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Dean's Council of 100 at Arizona State University
- Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Greater Phoenix Leadership
- Maricopa County, Arizona and American Bar Associations
- PHOENIX FORTY
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, Inc.
- Turnaround Management Association
- Valley Leadership
- Valley Partnership
- Urban Land Institute
1 E. Washington St.
United States of America
+1 602 528 4000
+1 602 253 8129